TLS account registration
- Select 'Sign Up Now' in the top right-hand corner of the page. This link leads to the user registration page.
- Click submit - if you've filled out the required fields and everything looks good, your account will be created and automatically logged in. If the form has trouble processing your responses, please double-check and correct them.
- You'll receive an email with your selected username and password, sent to the address you listed on the registration form. To reset your password, change your contact form permissions, or edit your profile, select 'My Account' in the top right-hand corner of the page (make sure to log back in first if you've logged out).
- If you have any questions or comments regarding log-in, registration, or other technical support, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you're logged in, go to the 'Projects' page and click on a project name from the list. You'll arrive at the Project Dashboard for this project.
- On the Project Dashboard page, you may begin inputting responses on either the Patient Challenge or Researcher Challenge Webform surveys, depending on your preferred role in a protocol's development process.
- Click the 'Next' link to navigate to subsequent pages of the survey and click the 'Submit' link on the final page to submit your results. Note: All answers are saved each time you click 'Next' so the survey can be completed at a later time.
View and Edit a Protocol
Below, we've included a link to videos that describe how to use Google Docs.
If you have any other questions, comments, or feedback, please email us at: email@example.com.